22 June 2010

No Bilski Decision Yet

As Gene Quinn reports, we're still waiting for the Supreme Court to hand down their decision. As I've mentioned before, this decision may have a big influence on the way we here in Australia advise our clients on software inventions.

There's an off chance that we might get the decision this month. Otherwise we may have to wait until the next term, which will take us into October or perhaps even into 2011.

Monday June 21, Another No Bilski Day for the Supremes | IPWatchdog.com | Patents & Patent Law

No comments:

Post a Comment