09 January 2011

Queensland Funding for Green Innovation

Happy New Year to all my readers.

I'm starting the New Year off with some good news from Queensland government. I recently received a letter advising me that the Queensland Sustainable Energy Innovation Fund (QSEIF) provides funding assistance for Queensland-based individuals or organisations to develop innovative technologies that reduce consumption of fossil fuels, water or greenhouse gas emissions.

According to the letter, QSEIF funding can offset up to 80% of external project costs. The cost of filing a patent application is recognised as eligible  project expenditure up to a level of 10% of the project costs or a maximum of $10,000.

The appropriate time to apply for funding might be immediately after the initial novelty search. See here for my post on searching.

Contact me if you want more information. Alternatively, the brochure can be downloaded here.

No comments:

Post a Comment