03 July 2012

International IP Mediation and Arbitration

I am delighted to announce that I will be moderating a seminar presented by a panel of experts. The seminar is part of the American Bar Association's (ABA) annual meeting.

This year it's been held in Chicago from 2 August 2012 to 7 August 2012. I can't wait to visit that magnificent city again.

My seminar deals with the rapidly growing field of arbitration and mediation. The full brochure can be obtained here. The seminar in on Friday, 3 August 2012, and is entitled "WIPO Mediation and Arbitration - An Alternative to Global Litigation"

I think that the seminar is particularly relevant given the very public patent wars going on between Apple, Samsung, Google and others.

I very much look forward to working with the speakers who are incredibly well qualified.

More to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment